In December, I’m chairing (but not presenting) a panel at a small pan-London get-together for learning specialists using Moodle. First thoughts are (e.g. for doing a privacy impact assessment)
- What are the changes – overview
- What types of data do you have and what systems hold it
- Who is the owner (data controller) and who processes it (data processor such as LMS developers, lecture capture software or cloud developers)
- Where is the info held (does it go outside EEU)
- Where is it processed (does it go outside EEU)
- Who to contact in your organisation, any useful documents such as info processing agreement, privacy impact assessment, privacy and data breach policies and learner contracts.
The data protection network is always very useful for latest updates for organisations generally. Bristows who are linked from there also do very good updates